|We want to assist your continual growth as a supervisor and teacher of young children. Our services include:
- grants to help you pay for initial licensing expenses and for new materials for your program.
- parent referrals to your home or facility.
- training classes that help you meet licensing requirements and give you new ideas and materials to utilize in your home or facility.
- newsletters full of great ideas and the latest on child care issues.
- lending library full of curriculum ideas, child development books, children's books, etc.
1. Decide whether to get a Family Child Care License or Residential Certificate (get Adobe Acrobat Reader).
2. Contact the Bureau of Child Care Licensing by calling toll-free 1-800-894-2588.
3. Contact our office at 1-888-344-4896. We will add your name to our newsletter list and send you important information about the Start-up Grant.
4. Attend Licensing Orientation scheduled by the licensor in your county.
5. Attend child care classes that are scheduled in your area.